Search

Friday, 8 July 2016

Been a little M.I.A...

Long time no speak huh?

Well first off I said a few weeks back that my heart isn't fully into my blog right now
then life got busy, veryyyy busy.

My uncle died; on the morning of my birthday I woke up to news that he'd died in his sleep, 
this is both sad and a relief as he's no longer suffering, if you know someone that has
died from bowel cancer then you'll know that towards the end things get difficult.
He could no longer speak or swallow water so it was for the best that he wasn't in prolonged
suffering.  My Aunty just got a new puppy so he is keeping her attention a lot of the time.

I turned 23! that's my scary age haha, I'd stick at 18 forever if I could but sadly I've become
more adult than I'd like (not mentally).

I started CBT for my driving accident, I still get anxious in rush hour or when I drive
around the area where she smashed my car in so I've been sent for therapy.
My car insurance just ran out so I'm not even driving it as of last week which
leads onto my new point.

I'm now out of work; part time work isn't enough to fund my car as well as other stuff;
Now that i've finished uni I'm searching for full time work.
I'm pretty fed up of being home as often as I am and not having the freedom of driving.

I got my uni grades, I graduated my business degree with a 2:1 which is amazing
considering I HATED my final year and my work was always last minute/half assed..
Just regret not trying harder now or I could of bagged a first!

I went on holiday! If you follow me on instagram (you should!) then you'd of 
seen a few holiday snaps. I got badly burnt but the break was nice.
I even made a spanish friend who i've kept in contact with!!
I put a few lbs on since arriving home (people normally do that on holiday but I hated
most of the food so I binged when I got home)  So I'm working on shifting that starting today!

I've had some free time to update my blog but I always find an excuse.
A lot of my time is spent job hunting, at therapy or general life stuff.

I feel my blog has just become more and more neglected; my heart isn't in it.
I love posting my life but I have to snap it on my phone then transfer it to my laptop but I don't
have space to it has to go on a hard drive. Then when I get the pictures onto the hardrive
I have to get them onto here and in order; I edit them to crop or lighten them 
if they're too dark to see. I have to resize them, hashtag things, ect ...
If you blog you will know that one post like my week in photos takes HOURS.
I just prefer to snap something on my phone and upload it to instagram; I'm spending 
whole days documenting my life when I should be living it. Instagram allows me to
document it with it taking a few minutes at most so that's where I'm feeling most 
comfortable. 

So for right now this little space on the internet is being left empty, which makes me quite 
sad, I love looking through my hardrive to see so many weeks ago and what I was doing/
eating/stressing about.  
I may come back at some point and I may not but these days you can always find me on
instagram (georgiavanilla),  Snapchat (georgiavanilla) and tumblr..
you guessed it (georgia-vanilla   -  link)

Thank you to everyone that has supported me on here, people coming back to read
weekly and sending me lovely messages - it's more appreciated than you'll ever know.

<3