Search

Thursday, 21 January 2016

Unpopular opinions.

I thought this post would be a little different, please note.. they're just opinions!
I often say I don't like certain things and get the 'whatttttttt??!?!?! asdfghjkl'   
response haha.
This is basically a list of things that I don't like/understand so if you're easily offended 
then here's your chance to run.
Here are some of my unpopular opinions.... let me know yours below!

1. Finding Nemo
 I HATE finding Nemo, his voice, his face, Dory.. everything about that film just
kills me. (yep, even that baby squid that inks on itself)

2. Aladdin
While were on the topic of films, I don't like the genie in Aladdin, I love Robin Williams
in Mrs Doubtfire and other classics but that character just got on my nerves since 
I was little.
 
3. 'Fashion trends'
 I can't stand the blue denim and black tights/leggings trend.

4. Chocolate
So don't scream at me for this one but I don't get the hype around chocolate, or crisps,
or biscuits... I'm an old lady haha, give me a werther's original over chocolate any day ;)

5. Shoes
  Timberland boots; can we literally collect every pair on the planet..along with crocs,
gladiator sandals, brogues and those running shoes with the separate 
toes in (seriously?!) and just make a massive bonfire?  

6. False nails
 Coffin shaped nails should remain in the grave in my opinion. 
On that note any fake nails that are two inches long can join them.
(How do you wipe your bum with those claws?  genuine question)

7.  Twitter
 I just don't get it! I tried and tried but I'll always be a tumblr person.
(www.georgia-vanilla.tumblr.com)  Cheeky plug there ;)

8. Hipster stuff
Those 90's black swirly choker necklaces... should of stayed in the 90's!
(tie dye t-shirts, old Reebok's, turtle necks & jelly shoes too)

9. Popular TV shows
I just can't get into most TV series' including pretty little liars, game of thrones,
 the walking dead & the vampire diaries, I've tried them all and I just CAN'T do it!
All of the above bore me to death.

10. Eyebrows
I feel like I'm the only person in the entire world that loves skinny brows, this
trend for huge brows just doesn't make me swoon.
I've not got a face that can carry off Cara Delavigne brows for starters but I never 
see them and drool either. Any skinny brow lovers left out there?

11. Hair trends
DIY balayage that looks more like a dirty copper dip dye, and while I'm on the topic
of hair...Milk maid braids... nope, just nope.

12. Gifts
I don't like people buying me flowers, I'm not that into them anyway and tend to only
pick up cheap white ones on occasion but I don't like when people buy them for me;
I don't find it romantic for a man to buy me a bouquet either. 
But in general I don't like people buying me things. (said no one ever)

13. The Becca highlighter in 'opal'
It just doesn't thrill me; it's a beauty must have for most people
and I admit it is nice but It's not as amazing as everyone says, I use it more
as an everyday highlight as it's pretty subtle, every review I've read disagrees with me but
I just don't love/covet it.

14. Laundry
I love doing laundry, It's such a strange thing to like doing but I have since I was little,
I couldn't wait until my mum let me play with the washer and the drier.
I just love clean laundry. (I also have a thing for stationary haha)

15. Victoria Secret
 The fashion show, the clothes, bedding, underwear, the models..
I just don't get it. There is soooo much hype around it all and it doesn't do a single thing
for me. 

I'm going to leave it there for now, let me know if you have any that you'd add 
& keep in mind that this is just my opinion
and not to take it personally if you own Timberland boots ;)