Pages

Search

Friday 6 June 2014

Fragrance On Friday. #12 harajuku lovers lil' angel Review.

Hello! 
Welcome back for fragrance on Friday, were now on week twelve!
today's review is on Harajuku lovers lil' angel fragrance,
so let's get into it!
Buy Here for £14.28


Previous Fragrance on Friday's
This is one of my first proper fragrances that I chose myself,
I'd had the Britney spears fragrances as a teenager but
around the time I wanted to choose my own fragrance was
the time that this fragrance came out, I believe I was 13 or 14 when
I got my first bottle of this fragrance and I own several bottle to this day,
Including the one photographed in the 30ml size, I also have three more 30ml sizes,
a giant tester size (which smells watered down) & the mini, 10 ml size..
How cute is that tiny bottle!

It's described as:
" Lil' angel is a citrus/ gourmand fragrance for women . This playful scent in its doll like bottle is composed of light, sweet notes of notes of pineapple, candied violet, and a lollipop accord."

This is what I considered my adult scent when I was around fourteen 
but smelling it now it's very fruity and sweet.
It's just like sweets and very subtly floral.
It's a very light fragrance but I'd wear this for day or night, 
I just love how many memories from my teens that this brings back so I will hopefully
always have a bottle of this for that reason.



The packaging on this fragrance is crazy but I really like it!
It can come across as a little tacky but I love the little dolls and how they are
the actual lid, it kinda reminds me of those Russian stacking dolls.
it's kinda inconvenient to carry around in your bag with the chunky lid but
I own the 10ml size which is a perfect handbag size and doesn't take up
much room at all.
The lasting power on this fragrance is isn't the best, after a few hours
the initial scent wears off and you're left with a very faint, sweet scent.
The lasting power could be better but it's not a pricey or
designer perfume so I'm not expecting it to be 100%.
I'd rate this fragrance 4 / 5 
I love this fragrance not only for the nostalgia but it's such a nice scent
for summer and the fragrance that means the most to me.
<3

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*


 Thanks for reading!
Have you tried this fragrance? what are your thoughts?




Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment