Pages

Search

Monday 30 June 2014

Duwop lip venom review.

Hello!
Today's review is of the 'Duwop lip venom' lip plumping gloss.
Keep reading below to learn more!
Can be purchased here for £13.50 -3.5ml
I purchased this product a few weeks ago now and have been using it
ever since but first of all let me stress the size of this product
as it was the thing that really surprised me when I received my online order.
It's 3.5ml, which is tiny! I thought it'd be a regular lip gloss
size but it sure isn't, it's around 4cm's long and then it has the lid on top.

so far I haven't noticed the gloss being used up despite using it most days so I suppose
it's small in size but it seems to be lasting!

It is in fact the most tingly plumping gloss I've used, the first time I used it I had to wipe if off my lips after 5 minutes, it burned.
It's a very thick consistency and tastes like cinnamon which is one of the
main ingredients, I do love the taste!

If you find you are sensitive to plumping lip products then I wouldn't recommend
this, but if you do like your lips to feel like they're on fire then this is for you!
I found putting a lip liner on and adding this on the top stops it from burning but
I still get the tingling and plumping effects.

It looks incredible on the lips, super glossy and smoothes over any lines or dryness,
so if you're having a rubbish lip day and you can stand
the fire like effects of this then it's great!
it does contain jojoba and avocado oil to hydrate and create a glossy effect.

The ingredients in this product cause blood flow to the surface of the lips
and causes swelling which creates a 'plumping' effect, which I can see,
It's not overly noticeable but it does make my lips look slightly fuller, quite a bit pinker
and overall juicer.

The packaging is small, compact and convenient, you always seem to get
the right amount and don't end up with loads of excess product and a sticky mess,
the outer packaging is nice also ( it makes such a satisfying noise when you tilt it and the 
gloss is still inside) ..oh it's the little things in life.

the swollen plumping effect lasts a good few hours but the gloss can wear off within an hour
or two depending on if you eat/drink but you can always reapply and carry 
the tiny vile of 'venom' with you.

I do believe this to be one of, if not the original plumping gloss,
It's got a small ingredients list and plumps naturally using oils and spices.
It's  free of sulphates, petro-chemicals, fragrances, dyes and formaldehyde.

I really do love this product, once I got over the initial burning sensation and worked
out a way to combat it then I really started to enjoy it.
it's tasty and does what it says, what's not to love?

have you tried this? what are your thoughts?



*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned- I just have no self control when shopping*



Follow my links:

No comments:

Post a Comment