Pages

Search

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Weekly wishlist. #6

Hello & welcome back
for my weekly wish list.
I have 5 items to talk about this week so lets jump in!
1. 
You may of  heard about these before, if not then you can thank me later ;) these are the 'make up geek eyeshadow pans' I have featured five shades above that I'm dying to get my hands on. 
(pool side, bling, chickadee, lemon drop, Neptune)
They are comparable to mac shadows but apparently better- the pigmentation on these shadows is meant to be insane and so are the prices...insanely cheap! 
These eyeshadow pans are priced at $5.99 or about £3.50 if you live here in the UK- I can't get over the price, look up a review of these eye shadows and you'll be in shock at the price too! 
They are situated in the US but they ship worldwide...also for cheap! (between £3.50-£4.70)
They are cruelty free and come in over 60 shades! 
check out the shades HERE
or check out their you tube channel HERE

2. 
Here we have the 'Laura Mercier honey bath in creme brulee', they also have this product in 'coconut almond' but the creme brulee just appeals to me more!
This product is basically a super fancy schmancy bubble bath that is moisturising and smells delicious.
It's the little dipper stick and the pure luxury of this item that draws me in but it's also the reason I'd never buy it, this product retails for £32 for 300g of product.
Maybe as a gift it's be nice but I can't be that cruel to my bank balance for a bubble bath.
This product is supposed to firm, lift and tone skin while using vitamins A & E to moisturise, not sure if that's true but it just looks so cute!
You can purchase it HERE

3.
Next up we have a summer must have for if you're going bare legged, it's knock off version of the 'this works perfect legs' but in a more fluid form, this product is 'The Body shop honey bronze shimmering dry oil - Honey kiss'
This product is a lightweight tan enhancing oil with bronze shimmers, or gold shimmers if you get the gold version!
it makes your legs look incredible with a tan and an essential when the weather is nice.
this product retails for £16 for 100ml but there always seems to be a 40% off offer at the body shop so keep your eyes peeled!
You can purchase this product HERE

4.
This product seems to be a cult staple that I see everywhere! it's the 'weleda skin food' - a rich, nourishing repair cream for dry and rough skin.
It has also won Harper's Bazaar beauty hot 100 in 2012 for best natural skin secret!
I'm dying to try this product, it's full of all sorts of goodies for your skin and a little goes a long way.
This product retails for £6.95 for 30ml and can be purchased HERE
I've read that this product is great for when you're travelling on a plane, it can be too much for everyday use on the face but due to your skin needing extra hydration on flights then it's great.
This can be used for face and body - where ever you're rough! it's also a huge hit with celebrities, check that out here!

5.
Finally the last product on my list is no other than 'L'Oreal infallible lip liner - always toasted'- A nude, your lips but better colour lip liner.
I'm hoping to do a post soon on nude lip liners so this may be the one thing I pick up from this wish list!
This product is meant to look like your own lips so I'm hoping it'll match up pretty well! 
It is also meant to be incredibly long lasting so I may have to put that to the test also!
This product retails for £5.19 and can be purchase HERE.


Hope you enjoyed & thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment