Pages

Search

Friday 9 May 2014

Fragrance On Friday #8 Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Review

Hello, welcome back for week eight of
fragrance on Friday!
If you haven't checked out the previous weeks then check them out here!

one - two - three - four - five - six - seven

The fragrance I'm talking about this week is 'Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy'. 


£14.50 - 30ml - link
This fragrance brings back a lot of memories for me, this and the pink bottled version were my first ever perfumes and I wore them for many years, this particular fragrance is the night time version of the two and my favourite.

It's described as  
" This casual, citrusy scent, introduced by pop star Britney Spears in 2007, has a moderate, fruity bouquet that fits women of all ages. It has a careful balance of framboise, vanilla, black cherry, plum, night blooming orchid and freesia, among other notes."

I would say this is light in floral scent and very sweet smelling, I think the vanilla and black cherry are the notes that I notice in this fragrance firstly and then the floral notes, It's very sugary.
This is a fragrance I'd more wear at night than in the day time because although it is a sweet fragrance it also has some deeper notes and can be quite full on and over powering for everyday wear.


The packaging for this fragrance as with most Britney Spear's fragrances is gorgeous, a deep blue glass bottle with metallic and diamante accents.

The lasting power on this fragrance is one of the best I've come across, I'm not sure if it's down to it being a strong fragrance but it really sticks around all day and night.

I'd give this a rating of 4/5, the lasting power is incredible, the packaging is beautiful and it's an all time classic fragrance for me, it brings back so many memories and I hope to always own a bottle of this.

You can purchase the 30ml  HERE for £14.50-
It is originally £22 but is on offer currently.

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*

Have you tried this fragrance? what are your thoughts?
Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment