Pages

Search

Friday 30 May 2014

Fragrance On Friday. # 11 Beyonce Heat Rush Review.

Hello! 
Welcome back for week eleven of fragrance on Friday,
today's review is on the Beyonce 'Heat Rush' fragrance,
so let's jump in!
Buy Here for £12.95  in the UK
Or Here for $21.97 in the US


Previous Fragrance on Friday's
I have had this fragrance for around a year now and it's become one of
my favourites from the day I purchased it,
If you're like me and find that when you're in boots with your friend and a 
perfume bottle is within reach, you just can't help but give it a little test...
on the back of their coat... (oops!)


I ambushed my friend with the original Beyonce heat fragrance and
was shocked at how nice it actually smelled.
I went back that week to look it up and that's when I came across this baby,
The fruitier, sweeter version of the original sexy scent.
I knew I had to have it then and there, especially after seeing that it was on offer,
the 50ml bottle was around £12, I snapped it up and have never
looked back- I own three bottles! (2 back ups!)

It's described as:
" The fresh version of Heat is aimed at being the perfect companion to Heat, since Heat is ideal for the night while Heat Rush is great for daily walks and meetings. 
The focus does not lie on sexy notes, but on elegance this time. 
 She hopes that women of all generations will find themselves in aromas of this fragrance, since it is a young, fresh and less-serious scent."

Notes 
Top notes: Passion fruit sorbet, blood orange and brazilian cherry.
 Middle notes: Yellow tiger orchid, mango blossom and orange hibiscus.
 Bottom notes:  Teak wood, honey amber and Rio sunset musk.

Although it says in the description that it is aimed more at elegance than sexiness, 
I do think this oozes sexy with a sweet kick to it.
It's sweet and fruity without being child like &
 I can definitely smell the blood orange in this fragrance.
It's my perfect summer scent!

The packaging on this fragrance what originally put me off,
I didn't know it was a Beyonce fragrance I just thought it was a tacky
shaped bottle with a horrid shaped plastic lid but that can be overlooked.
I have had no problems with the packaging of this fragrance and although I'm not keen 
on the actual bottle shape, I love the beautiful deep orange gradient
glass, it's a very fitting colour considering it's an orangey fragrance.

The lasting power on this fragrance is the ONLY downside for me really,
I love the fragrance, the packaging works fine but the scent
doesn't last very long, I guess the fragrance is affordable enough for you to top
up often and there's something satisfying about a fresh spritz of your
favourite scent, I just wish that if the lasting power wasn't going to be the best,
That it was in a more travel friendly bottle for top ups.
I'd rate this fragrance 4.5/5 
Love the scent, hate the bottle and wish it lasted longer but overall
I can overlook the downsides as I love it! 
This has to be the perfume that I receive most compliments while wearing and
for the price, I really can't complain!
<3

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*


 Thanks for reading!
Have you tried this fragrance? what are your thoughts? 


No comments:

Post a Comment