Pages

Search

Friday 23 May 2014

Fragrance on Friday #10 Benefit So Hooked On Carmella Review.

Hello! 
welcome back for week ten of fragrance on Friday,
today's review is the Benefit so hooked on Carmella fragrance,
so let's jump right in!
Buy Here for £29.50
Or Here for $36 in the US

I had great difficulty finding links for this product as it's old and I'm
not sure they sell it anymore which is news to me!
There are a few links on eBay or amazon so if you're desperate for this then try there!

Previous Fragrance on Friday's
I have had this fragrance for about two years now and it's just about to run out,
I fell in love with it when I originally got it and within the last few months 
I have fallen back in love with it but it's not as easy to get a hold of.
This is one of those fragrances that literally everyone comments on 
when you wear it, I'd hear strangers asking what that coconut smell was.
I'd have to say this is one of my all time, top five favourites.


it's described as:
"When it comes to Carmella don't ask and don't tell, a light touch has admirers under her spell. Her sweet sensuality no one would guess. So exquisite, enticing an intimate caress."

Notes 
Top notes: lemon, grapefruit and rhubarb.
 Middle notes: cyclamen, peony and tiare flower.
 Bottom notes: vanilla, sandalwood and amber.


I'm not so sure how accurate the notes are supposed to be but I don't smell
they majority of them, I can definitely smell vanilla.
This fragrance is very sweet and coconut-ty but it has a really deep sort of sexy
vanilla in it to balance out the sweetness.


The packaging on this fragrance is super cute; my favourite part of the packaging is actually the box that it comes in.
(google so hooked on Carmella crescent row for photos)
it's a small cardboard box that has a different Parisian looking house painted on each 
different scent's box. (there are 7 scents in the crescent row collection)

The lasting power on this scent doesn't leave much to be desired, it sticks
around all day, it starts off with the sweet coconut-ty scent and after a few hours you can just smell the deep vanilla, this is the perfect everyday perfume in my opinion, sweet through the day and sexy as it fades, great for day to night without a need to top up!

I'd rate this fragrance 5/5 
I'm in love with it! <3

*All products purchased myself, I am in no way affiliated with any companies nor do they know they're mentioned*


 Thanks for reading!
Have you tried this fragrance? what are your thoughts? 




No comments:

Post a Comment